The working methods of the chiropractor
- Making a diagnosis to find out what’s wrong with the patient;
- Adopting the correct method of treatment;
- Correcting any abnormalities insofar as this is possible;
- Informing the patient about future preventive measures;
- If necessary, referral to another medical specialist.
Our aim is to remove any irritations and disorders in the central nervous system. In view of the fact that the nervous system runs through the spine, we mainly use the spine to influence the nervous system. The spine or the joint is made mobile again, thus removing any obstructions to the joints and the nerves.